Do you want to study at the THU - Ulm University of Applied Sciences for one or two semesters and get some international experience? No problem!
We provide some special Bachelor and Master level engineering, business and media courses for international students, which are taught in English.
Our International Engineering Programs (IEP) run for three months. They offer a variety of different courses in the fields of
The lectures are accredited, allowing students to transfer credits back home.
We also provide different full semester programs and full degree programs taught in English.
These courses are offered during the regular German semester periods, which means they start at the beginning of October and end in mid-February or they start in the beginning of March and end in late July. Mixing IEP courses and semester program courses is not possible. In addition, the mixing of courses from different departments is very difficult and can only be accepted in exceptional cases.Semester Programs
- Semester Program in Energy Economics (SPEEC)
- Semester Program in Business (SPiB)
- Semester Program in Digital Media (SPDM)
- Master Degree Course Systems Engineering and Management - Electrical Engineering (SYE)
- Bachelor Degree Course Computer Science (CTS)
- Master Degree Course Intelligent Systems (ISY)
- Master Degree Course Medical Devices - Research and Development (MMD)
The THU - Ulm University of Applied Sciences (THU) provides a complete list of all courses taught in English.
Courses taught in English
More information on applying, accommodation and organizing your stay in Ulm can be found on the website of the THU International Office.THU International Office